An innovative construction system with at least 10 advantages
- Flexible generation building
- Suitable for office and/or residential use
- Suitable from one family house up to multi-storey social housing
- Flexible system: easily adaptable and expandable units
- Separate external entrance for all units, as required – and so also Corona-fit
- Adaptable floors with internal staircase
- Interchangeable plumbed rooms for kitchen/bathroom/washroom application
- Despite the given systematic, there is scope for individual architectural realisation
- Feasible with any construction material or energy standard
- Barrier-free version is possible
“clever. flexible. ready for the future.”
from single-family house to residential social houses
Where does todaytomorrow come from?
Sustainable building – living – working in combination with wood and energy – timbergy – has always fascinated me. I am so convinced of this flexible building system that I have realized and developed it for our own needs today and for those of our children tomorrow according to the idea of the Innovation Award in London.
Did we spark your interest or do you have further questions?
Find out more about “todaytomorrow” here on our website or simply contact us directly:
mobile +43 664 380 44 12
The first building based on “todaytomorrow” already exists in Carinthia (Austria).
Articles – “press (media)”: