An innovative construction system with at least 10 advantages
- Flexible generation building
- Suitable for office and/or residential use
- Suitable from one family house up to multi-storey social housing
- Flexible system: easily adaptable and expandable units
- Separate external entrance for all units, as required – and so also Corona-fit
- Adaptable floors with internal staircase
- Interchangeable plumbed rooms for kitchen/bathroom/washroom application
- Despite the given systematic, there is scope for individual architectural realisation
- Feasible with any construction material or energy standard
- Barrier-free version is possible
“clever. flexible. ready for the future.”
from single-family house to residential social houses
Where does todaytomorrow come from?
In all of my decades of professional challenges in the timber (construction) industry, I have always been very interested in sustainable “build – reside – live – work” in connection with energy efficiency. I am so convinced of this innovative, flexible building system that I have implemented it myself for our needs of today and those of our children of tomorrow. The original architectural idea was honored with an innovation award in London in 2012.
Did we spark your interest?
You can find more about “todaytomorrow” in the next section or just ask us.
Our generation house “todaytomorrow” is located in the beautiful Lurnfeld and we are happy to show it to you on request!
PS: press reports: