An innovative construction system with at least 10 advantages
- Flexible generation building
- Suitable for office and/or residential use
- Suitable from one family house up to multi-storey social housing
- Flexible system: easily adaptable and expandable units
- Separate external entrance for all units, as required – and so also Corona-fit
- Adaptable floors with internal staircase
- Interchangeable plumbed rooms for kitchen/bathroom/washroom application
- Despite the given systematic, there is scope for individual architectural realisation
- Feasible with any construction material or energy standard
- Barrier-free version is possible
Flexibility – Adaptability – Sustainability
The flexibility creates an individual quality for the place and the user!
To create a space-saving, flexible, sustainable, energy-efficient, resource- and environmental-conscious housing will be for sure an increasing challenge for the future and the next generation.
Nowadays, it is unimaginable that multiple generations live together under one roof, using the same front door and kitchen. Be able to adjust living and working room to the needs of the different periods of life would be desired.
With this innovative and flexible building system is this realisable. Moreover, instead of leaving unutilized units empty, they can also be let: It is so good suitable from one family house up to multi-storey social housing and also as promising store of value with a future.
First realisation approaches (CR-Eurobuild/ah3)
Did we spark your interest or do you have further questions?
Find out more about “todaytomorrow” here on our website or simply contact us directly:
Holz & erneuerbare Energien, Vertrieb & Beratung mit Nachhaltigkeit e.U.
A-9813 Möllbrücke, Auenweg 26
T +43 664 380 44 12
Sample house “todaytomorrow”: A-9812 Pusarnitz, Im Steinanger 9
Where does todaytomorrow come from?
Sustainable building – living – working in combination with wood and energy – timbergy – has always fascinated me. I am so convinced of this flexible building system that I have realized and developed it for our own needs today and for those of our children tomorrow according to the idea of the Innovation Award in London.